RETURN, REFUND & WARRANTY POLICY
WARRANTY & REPLACEMENT
- ErgoYou provides a 2 years warranty from date of sale against manufacturing defect to the original purchaser.
- For damage on arrival, please inform us within 3 days of receipt.
- For malfunctioning/manufacturing defect , a claim should be made within warranty period by email to email@example.com by giving details of the problem, attaching images to explain the nature of the problem. The claim must also provide a copy of the invoice.
- Our engineers will provide telephonic/video call support and try to fix the problem.
- Once the claim is approved (within 3-4 working days) ErgoYou shall either send a person to rectify the same or arrange for pickup of the complete product or just the defective part. Customer shall be responsible to pack it well so that there is no transit damage.
- ErgoYou shall, at it’s discretion repair or replace it and ensure your product is functioning smoothly once again. ErgoYou will bare the shipping charges.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear including surface finishes such as Powder coating and plating.
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- Abuse, misuse, negligence, incorrect installation or accident.
Note: Our warranty is limited to the product only. Any consequential or incidental damages or loss of any nature are not covered by this warranty.
RETURN & REFUND
- Our product comes with a 10 Day Return Policy.
- In case the product has reached in a perfect condition and is exactly the same as per the specifications of the product you order, but you do not wish to keep the product, you can return the same in original condition and original packing. We will arrange for the pickup.
- Refund will be processed after product inspection i.e within 4 working days from date of receipt of the product.
- ErgoYou will deduct cost of return freight and cost of parts that may need to be replaced, i.e it will be at the customers expense.
Any dispute is subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.