Dual Motor | Height-Adjustable Desk Frame (2 Stage)
Regular price Rs. 32,599.00 Sale price
- FREE SHIPPING: Delivery within 5-7 days of dispatch to all Tier 1 Cities.
- 2 Year Warranty: All the components are protected by 2 year warranty coverage against any manufacturing defects (does not cover product mis-use). We have sold 3,000+ units in the past 3 years with near zero defect rate, as every item is individually inspected before dispatch. Quality you can trust.
- World Class Motor and Electronics with Anti-Collision Safety Feature: The motor and electronic control box are manufactured by TiMOTION, a leading brand in electronic-motion systems. The motor stops instantly if its smart sensors detect anything obstructing its movement and prevents a collision.
Sturdy Height-Adjustable Frame: The table can be adjusted to any height between 685 mm to 1,095 mm (without table top). It is stable even at its maximum height.
Control Handset with LCD Display and 4 Presets: The sleek handset allows you to control the height accurately. The panel also features an LCD display indicating the exact height and 4 customizable memory presets, so you can adjust the table to your preferred heights with the press of a button.
- Choice of Table Tops: Select from a variant of 600 x 1200 mm or 750 x 1500 mm if you would like to add a table top. (The variant currently selected is the metal table frame only).
- Easy DIY Assembly: Includes all tools and hardware required to assemble the complete product by yourself. Comes with a simple Instruction sheet in the box. Assembly visualization video & video call assistance is also available. Assembly time: 30-60 minutes.
- User Height Recommendation: If you are 5' 10" / 177 cms or less in height we recommend the 2 Stage model. If you are taller than 5' 10" / 177 cms we recommend the 3 Stage model.
- Health Benefits of Ergonomic Sit-Stand Desks: Studies suggest that using a Height Adjustable Table lowers the risk of heart disease, type II diabetes, back pain and unhealthy weight gain. Alternating between sitting and standing through the day at your table is also known to improve mood and boost productivity levels.
- ErgoYou is the e-commerce division of Innofitt Systems Pvt. Ltd (Mumbai) an organisation that has been focused on ergonomic office solutions for the past 20 years and has been serving corporate clients like Mercedes Benz, Deutsche Bank, Google, IBM, Infosys, HDFC Bank and more. All ErgoYou products come with an Innofitt Promise of Quality.